- A gift certificate to Zoe’s & Co. Professional Bra Fitters in Westerly. When you’re baking cookies and frantically doing last minute shopping, it’s important to have a well-fitting bra that lifts and separates.
- Classes in advanced HTML. Sure, I can embed the trailer for “Frogs” on my blog, but still can’t get that @!!*%! RSS Feed to work right!
- Purple cow-print flannel pajamas. Because the ones I have are starting to fray.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. I sure do enjoy a good chocolate chip cookie. Who doesn’t, really?
- Migraine medication. Funny how these get more and more frequent as the holiday gets closer and closer…
- A good night’s sleep. I’m tired of tossing and turning, worrying about finishing the wrapping and addressing the holiday cards. This gift may need to be accompanied by a bottle of Nyquil.
- Domino’s Delivery. With trying to chase down sock monkeys and Chia Pets for stocking stuffers, who has time to cook?
- “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” with alternate ending – you know, where all the Whos down in Whoville are wailing and screaming because Christmas never came, and the Grinch gets to live happily ever after with a nauseous super naus.
- Happy Pills. Every once in a while, my mother likes to say “well, someone forgot to take their happy pill today!” I didn’t forget. If you have chemically-induced happiness in pill form, hand ‘em over.
- Answers. What’s the meaning of life? Where’s all this global warming that Al Gore promised me? And why must the only answer to successful weight loss be eating less and exercising more?
Still stumped as to what to buy your favorite author forChristmas? (I’m still waiting for those gifts to start pouring in, folks!) Here’s a peek at my Christmas Wish List this year:
Pretty and perfect in every way.